Family Funday Family Funday

Great game, but to be honest, if I were in the exact situation and the first item I picked up was a knife...

I'm just sayin'.

BTW, Mayo on chips? Nah. Nah. Ya' gotta have vin' and some salt n' possibly some tartar sauce.

Launch Launch

So I got an email from my family that they're playing the Clue Sponge Bob edition. I REALLY hope there isn't a Clue Sponge Bob edition... I just checked Amazon and there totally is a Sponge Bob edition. Great, now I'm going to get emails from Amazon for a month asking me if I want the Clue Sponge Bob edition. I am so launching the Ark as soon as my family gets kidnapped by indigent reprobates.

SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY

That was pretty dang good. The only thing missing is the ability to sew your name into the patient.

Freak Out Kid Freaking Out Freak Out Kid Freaking Out

The puzzle was very difficult... For me to poop on! The characters made me mad. So many things are wrong with this game. First of all, in what part of the world is a chair called a couch? Secondly, the wires didn't need to have different colors since it didn't matter what order or color of wire I chose in solving the wiring puzzle. Lastly, SPOILER, the reward for beating this game is that you still don't get to watch the 1997 Titanic movie, SPOILER, it sinks. The punishment for beating this game, is that you receive a medal that can never be deleted.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

It's not bad, but I would add a bonus round where you get a wet dry vac and suck up all the quarters that have rolled under the cabinets, while trying not to get caught.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Awesome game, I can't wait for a sequel!

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

Great game, my only complaint would be my computer.

Plastic Surgeon Plastic Surgeon

Pretty fun, I like the fact that if you speckle beauty marks over the lip, it looks like herpes.

Cartoon-Electra responds:

Haha, glad you liked it.

Icarus Icarus

Sometimes a simple thing is a big thing.

Shave Time! Shave Time!

I like this game a lot, I give everyone a postage stamp, bowl cut or shave off an eyebrow. If I'm feeling really wonderful I might just shave a tiny patch off of the side of their head.