Name That Fungus Name That Fungus

Sprankton a Noun, a disease you get from chewing too much...Sprankton a Noun, a disease you get from chewing too much...

Sing Along with Walter! Sing Along with Walter!

I laughed until I cried.

LIFE LIFE

Oh Fuck, that ending was so mean.

Family Funday Family Funday

Great game, but to be honest, if I were in the exact situation and the first item I picked up was a knife...

I'm just sayin'.

BTW, Mayo on chips? Nah. Nah. Ya' gotta have vin' and some salt n' possibly some tartar sauce.

Launch Launch

So I got an email from my family that they're playing the Clue Sponge Bob edition. I REALLY hope there isn't a Clue Sponge Bob edition... I just checked Amazon and there totally is a Sponge Bob edition. Great, now I'm going to get emails from Amazon for a month asking me if I want the Clue Sponge Bob edition. I am so launching the Ark as soon as my family gets kidnapped by indigent reprobates.

SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY SUPER SPORTS SURGERY: RUGBY

That was pretty dang good. The only thing missing is the ability to sew your name into the patient.

(HoS) Black Water (HoS) Black Water

subtle violence

I definitely would use this in a zombie survival game. Screams and ballistics would match with this very well. It's actually better the fact that it doesn't have a ton of embellishments.

HonorOfStyle responds:

I'm very glad you like it! I bet a game like that would be just awsome. I've always liked zombie games. And I'm happy to see you like it's simplicity. If you want, I can tell you any time I make another song. Just leave me a message about it!

Dojo Dojo

Awesome!

Man Looks at The Time Man Looks at The Time

I like the top one for being readable, I like the bottom more because you put more effort into your gradients, plus the orange to red to purple looks really sweet.

general ignorance general ignorance

That's really good.

Saving this as a Wallpaper... SO much detail it's amazing. I almost thought the feathers were done in color pencil, or do you use a mixture of brush technique with watercolor pencils?

shebitmefirst responds:

nope, just brushes and watercolours. couple of fine-tipped black pen lines over top, but overall just fine brushes.